question

hannah-tieu avatar image
hannah-tieu asked RACHEL SMITH commented

Share Reports to Other Users - Analytics

There should be a feature under Analytics, that allows the creator who manages the reports, to be able to share those reports to other users as well.

analytics and reporting
6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Susan Pieroni avatar image Susan Pieroni commented ·

I think this is a great idea. I would even settle for the capability for the admin to copy reports from one user to another. We've had employees leave and lost the reports they generated and sending out to staff.

1 Like 1 ·
Susan Pieroni avatar image Susan Pieroni commented ·

When a user leaves so does the report. This is what we are trying to avoid. Being able to copy a report from one user to another would be extremely beneficial in this instance.

1 Like 1 ·
jordan-freireich avatar image jordan-freireich commented ·

The subscriptions is great to send out the report, but what if someone wants to run the report on their own? They would need to build a replica of the report that I already created.

0 Likes 0 ·
RACHEL SMITH avatar image RACHEL SMITH commented ·

The subscription report does not update the time span. It is set for weekly, but just keeps sending the same time span report every week. How do we get this to update?

0 Likes 0 ·
jordan-freireich avatar image jordan-freireich RACHEL SMITH commented ·

I have a performance report set-up for the Yesterday's and Last Work Week and it does update the date range when the report is sent out via email.

0 Likes 0 ·
RACHEL SMITH avatar image RACHEL SMITH jordan-freireich commented ·

Thank you! I hadn't realized we needed to pick that timeframe; I thought if I said June 1st -- June 6th it would update to June 8th--June 13th.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered RACHEL SMITH commented

Hello Hannah!

You can create a subscription through the Analytics Portal.

By doing that it will send directly to your email and you can forward it to your team member. 

You can click this link on how you can do it. 

Please let me know if you have further questions!

3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jordan-freireich avatar image jordan-freireich commented ·

Yes, we could do that, but what I am looking for is being able to share a report I created with another admin who can make tweaks to the reports when needed. Right now, I am the only person who can do this since I created the reports.

1 Like 1 ·
Welcome avatar image Welcome jordan-freireich commented ·

what kind of a report did you create?
I am able to share "Business Analytics" reports easily, but "Performance reports" might be a bit more tricky. I can try to get it to work later on my end, if you confirm the sort of report you want to share.

0 Likes 0 ·
RACHEL SMITH avatar image RACHEL SMITH jordan-freireich commented ·

Yeah, sharing the report with other Admins is almost pointless when the only thing they can do is download the report you created. If I am out of the office, or someone leaves who made a report we have to start from scratch...it's a huge waste of time.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app