question

erica-brotz avatar image
erica-brotz asked mark-kopeck commented

The feature request for file transfer via meetings says 'implemented' - but the rep i spoke with said it was not. Am i missing something?

The feature request for file transfer via meetings says 'implemented' - can anyone tell me why the chat rep told me that wasn't an available feature? Am I missing something?

Account type - US

No case number

meetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

erica-brotz avatar image
erica-brotz answered

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

erica-brotz avatar image
erica-brotz answered
I now also see that there is a secondary entry about the same thing...
1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered mark-kopeck commented
Hello Erica!

There is no update about this yet. But I will be merging your post to those requests so that you will be updated.

Thanks!
1 comment
1 |3000

mark-kopeck avatar image mark-kopeck commented ·
I have been reading posts that have been going back years now with requesting file transfer option. I do not understand why this hasn't been done yet, especially because the Zoom platform has the option on theirs. What is your timeline on this? Under the circumstances, our business could sure use this option right now. Please make this a priority. Thanks
0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
Hello Erica!

Can you paste the link of the feature request that says "implemented" for us to check on it?

Thanks!
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app