question

hugo-rivero avatar image
hugo-rivero asked mary-community-moderator commented

Conferencing people into a call using the mobile app

Is there any facility within the RingCentral mobile app do to a impromptu conference call?

I.e. when you are on an existing call with somebody, can you then conference a third person into this call?

Thanks.

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
Hello Hugo!

Yes, there's an option.

1. Launch the RingCentral app Mobile.

2. Tap Contact.

3. Select a contact to make a conference call with, then tap the Call button next to the number to ring.

4. Tap Add, then select a contact to add to the conference. Tap the Right arrow.

5. Tap Merge. Repeat Steps 4 to 5 until all the persons to include in the conference call have been added.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

hugo-rivero avatar image
hugo-rivero answered mary-community-moderator commented
Hi Mary - this option is definitely not available to me on my app which I am using through my iphone. I have the transfer option, but no option to add.
3 comments
1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Have you tried updating your app? I am also using an iPhone. This is what you should supposed to see;

0 Likes 0 ·
steve-noyes avatar image steve-noyes commented ·
Mary Rose, what app is that and what version? That doesnt look like what I am using. Thanks
0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
It is the RingCentral App with the R icon. See the picture for the version. If it's not the same, try to uninstall/reinstall your app.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app