question

main-number12345 avatar image
main-number12345 asked account12769 answered

Can someone tell me if I am missing something. In the new RC app, How do I assign a name to a phone number?? This seems very basic.

Can someone tell me if I am missing something. In the new RC app, I cannot find a way to assign a name to a phone number. This seems about as basic as you can get. Am I missing something?

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

susan-skaggs4044 avatar image
susan-skaggs4044 answered
You cannot.  It's been a request for 2+ years, and yes, it's very basic.  
Apparently, you can do it on the mobile app, but not the desktop.
If you search this forum, there is an incredible community of people who are as frustrated as you are about this.  It's crazy.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
Hello!

On the new RC App, there is no option yet. But RingCentral is already planning for this and will soon add it. Vote for this feature request here.

Thanks!
1 |3000

account12769 avatar image
account12769 answered
There is no address book for the Glip app. It does not sync contacts with anything. You are not missing anything.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app