question

christopher-wu avatar image
christopher-wu asked peter-gilbert1 answered

iOS iPad App Crashing for Meetings (Zoom)

iPad iOS app crashing when inviting team members to meeting

Account Type: US Business via Verizon or WiFi

Description: When using the app no issue with phone or chat. App crashes and minimizes itself / or crashes and restarts outside of the Meeting when I try to invite someone to the meeting. I do not even get to the list of app users. It crashes right when I click on the invite button. When I go to start a new meeting it says my old meeting is still active.

Meeting also crashes if I try to turn the video on without inviting anyone.

No issue on iPhone iOS just with the iPad app.

APP Version: 20.1.22.0.60385

meetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered
Hey, Christopher!
This is a known issue that we are working on resolving. In the meantime, the workaround, for now, is to copy the meeting URL and paste it into a chat or email.  See below.

Hope this helps, but let us know if you run into any further issues. 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

peter-gilbert1 avatar image
peter-gilbert1 answered
While that may be OK with the iphone app, it is not possible for the iPad app... it still just crashes and you just put out an update the other day... Please fix this!! iPad is the perfect conferencing device. 
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app