question

diego-urea avatar image
diego-urea asked danno147 answered

Audio Meetings still limited to 4 people

I asked my account manager how many people can join a Meetings session and got told that in audio up to a 1000 people could join.

I trained my entire team on how to use Meetings and after that we found out that your software has a problem and it does not let more than 4 period.

Is there going to be a fix for this issue soon?

meetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

adolphson11412 avatar image
adolphson11412 answered
Yes, please. Very inconvenient during this time. It is the same program as zoom and they changed to allow more attendees. 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

danno147 avatar image
danno147 answered
Somewhere, something changed.  I thought the limit of 4 was video conferencing, and that it was unlimited for audio (as the attachment shows).  Found out earlier this year that it's four for both.  I attend all the training webinars, but apparently both myself and your account manager missed the changed imposed on all accounts.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app