question

david-beach avatar image
david-beach asked Mike Ostrow commented

Glip Calendar Subscription link broken

My Glip Calendar Subscription link stopped working last week, is anyone else having this problem?

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
Hello David!

We have not heard of the same issue. Can you try to uninstall/reinstall your Glip App?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

shelly-roth5155 avatar image
shelly-roth5155 answered
I am getting this error

1 |3000

shelly-roth5155 answered
MINE DOES THE SAME THING!  Support said it's a known problem and nothing they can do for me????

1 |3000

Mike Ostrow avatar image
Mike Ostrow answered mary-community-moderator commented

I was told that this was going to be fixed by the end of July but it still doesn't work for me and they won't respond to my open case in support. Any ideas from anyone else? What have you heard?

3 comments
1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Mike, please send us your case number to our email community.support@ringcentral.com so we can check with it.

Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
Mike Ostrow avatar image Mike Ostrow mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

This is STILL not working for me. What's going on? When is it going to be fixed?

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Mike Ostrow commented ·

Hi Mike, sorry for still having this problem. I will be checking if there is any update with this issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
shelly-roth5155 answered Mike Ostrow commented

I still don't have this ability either. It is so disappointing and frustrating. We are really thinking about moving away from RC due to this issue among some others that we are not happy hasn't happened yet, especially with calendar options.

1 comment
1 |3000

Mike Ostrow avatar image Mike Ostrow commented ·

Right it's crazy that they took away functionality that was working perfectly. I don't understand why they can't put it back. I'm also exploring other options.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app