RingCentral Glip app: Admin user: email@example.com
Account problems user: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Related case number (if applicable): No
3. Detailed description of problem
I've been using Glip for over a month and this is the first time this has happened to me. There's a user who can't get in. He gets the following error:
"Access to this account is disabled. Please call support at (888) 898-4591."
He claims he hasn't entered the password wrongly 5 times. I tried to reset the account but I always get the same error.
I can't call the support phone as my English is very bad(Another channel of communication via text?).
4. Previous troubleshooting steps taken
I've tried to 'Deactivate the user' and enter it again.
And forgot the password too.
5. Software version: 20.2.2.
6. Number of Users affected: Only one ( email@example.com)