question

coralee avatar image
coralee asked ·

This Company is ripping me off / SCAM / How can I get a manager to call???????

This is the biggest scam I have ever used, paid for over a year and never used because it does not work, told them I did not want after the contract was up and they kept billing me and I cant even get a manager to call which I have been promised???  Does anyone have a lawyer they recommend?  
General Topic
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered ·
Coralee, I'm sorry you're frustrated, but we've made this post private, as it is a violation of the RingCentral Terms of Use.
I am happy to assist you in connecting with your account manager if you'll share your account information. 

5 comments
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Well then get a manger to call me like I was promised????? 2502150406

0 Likes 0 ·
Maybe I could get some help?  I am beyond frustrated but I waited and no one has called, so what should I do, you tell me?

0 Likes 0 ·
How do I get a manger to call, I have gone through all the channels but nothing?

0 Likes 0 ·
I did not agree to pay after the first year of service for a product that I could not use so your terms don't mean much to me?  Everything charged after that year was up is criminal.  
0 Likes 0 ·
I have reached out to your account manager and either they will reach out or I will update you here. 
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app