question

susan-hemingway avatar image
susan-hemingway asked ·

Chromebook app request: please fix the Chromebook RingCentral Meetings App!

Chromebook users can't start meetings. We have many users on Chromebooks. Whatever your beef is with Google Chrome, please resolve it ASAP.
General Topic
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered ·
Hello Susan,

I would suggest getting an app and choose the "Get it now on Chrome OS"

Thanks! 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

susan-hemingway avatar image
susan-hemingway answered ·
The app is installed and works for other users. I contacted customer support and was told that the Chromebook app no longer works. But it works for other users in our organization. This user gets a "-1" when she tries to start a meeting. She can join, but not start. If she tries to start a meeting a second time, she gets a message "Auth service is disabled for auth code." https://drive.google.com/file/d/14Zd-O8DncoraN2_nMFvZEk_ZXut3p4ar/view?usp=sharing
1 comment

Thanks for the screenshot you provided.
I would suggest opening a case, so our Integration Support will help us further.

Thanks! 
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app