None of the people I've asked know what they did to get their profile pics to display. They said they just showed up.
1. Log out from RingCentral Meetings
2. Visit your respective app store and update RingCentral app mobile to the latest version available
3. Log in to RingCentral app mobile
4. Tap the Menu (three horizontal lines) icon (Android) or your profile picture (iOS), then tap Settings
5. Go to Settings > Video > Video Service, then change it to to RingCentral Meetings.
6. Go back to the main screen, tap the Menu icon again, then tap Edit on your profile picture
7. Update your profile picture, or reupload your current picture if you prefer to continue using it
8. Wait for about 5 minutes, then tap Video and start a meeting
9. Stay in this meeting for 10 minutes to allow the profile picture to sync with the servers. End the meeting afterwards
11 People are following this question.
Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.
Get the new RingCentral app