question

zuzana-bundova avatar image
zuzana-bundova asked First name Last name commented

MacBook Pro keeps crashing and switch off completely while using RingCentral App

MacBook Pro keeps crashing and switch off completely while i'm on conference call using RingCentral Desktop App. It's regular issue. every 3rd conference call i make it crash, very frustrating.

ringcentral app
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

First name Last name avatar image First name Last name commented ·

I have the same issue on an older Unibody MacBook Pro on High Sierra. It will literally shut off the whole computer, with no warning and no error message. It's not even a restart, just a shut off. I thought it was my battery, but it would still occur at 100% charge. I thought it was the power line coming off, but I watched it multiple times and it shut off while the power line was still fully attached. Extremely frustrating.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
Hi Suzana,

Please try to uninstall/reinstall your app. If it is still the same, coordinate with our Technical Support so they can further investigate what's causing this issue.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app