question

avigdor-grunwald avatar image
avigdor-grunwald asked avigdor-grunwald commented

Post phone call survey

Post phone call survey: A post phone call survey is something very coming. Unfortunately, this feature is not available on Rink Central (Only for the Contact Center) 

After an agent handles a telephone call, I would like the call to be transferred to a third party application (Phone number) where the color will have the option of participating in a satisfaction survey. Is there a possibility of making this happen, or any alternative?

phone
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Stefanie Bellofatto avatar image Stefanie Bellofatto commented ·

I would be interested in this functionality as well.

Where did you find info that this was available for the Contact Center? I chatted with RingCentral support and they said it was not available at all, perhaps its just not available with my current subscription

0 Likes 0 ·
avigdor-grunwald avatar image avigdor-grunwald Stefanie Bellofatto commented ·

Unfortunately RingCentral support is not always…. I had to do my own research to find it. Check out Contact Center www.ringcentral.com/contact-center/features.html#ring-cc

Analytics - Surveys

Get access to Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys, Customer Effort Scores, general satisfaction ratings, and more.

Keep in mind Contact Center is quite costly

Best regards

0 Likes 0 ·
Philip Manavopoulos avatar image Philip Manavopoulos commented ·

I know this is a late reply, but you can use Postcall to do something like this, if you're happy integrating an external tool.

It works by sending an SMS or Email survey rather than being an in-call survey. So it's not exactly what you're looking for, but it would enable you to survey your callers.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

avigdor-grunwald avatar image
avigdor-grunwald answered

Unfortunately RingCentral support is not always…. I had to do my own research to find it. Check out Contact Center www.ringcentral.com/contact-center/features.html#ring-cc

Analytics - Surveys

Get access to Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys, Customer Effort Scores, general satisfaction ratings, and more.

Keep in mind Contact Center is quite costly

Best regards

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app