question

sajjad-raza avatar image
sajjad-raza asked sajjad-raza answered

Connectivity Issue - Either I can hear or the other person can hear me on phone

It has been truly impossible getting a resolution with your customer service. I have talked twice and emails are being responded after like a week. This is bad to have calling issues. I have tried to figure on my own as well.

I did the test of connectivity and found the attached. I found this by researching, your customer service never asked for this. They had asked for sample calls and I had given it to them.

Please find attached and help me get this sorted.

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

stephen-jones15794 avatar image
stephen-jones15794 answered
Hi Sajjad, a while ago we had the same issue with numbers in various overseas countries like Luxembourg and Norway etc. I chased Ring for ages but eventually they had to use log tracking through several intermediate providers and we had to do test calls at the same time and it turned out to be one of those providers' routing. They reconfigured routes and fnigers crossed not happened again (very often!!!).

your issue is probaby routing by some interconnect. Also, we had a routing issue,, when dialing into Bloomberg conferences, it would not recognise the # key to join teh meetings etc. Again DTMF signalling and routing issues. Resoved now.

Steve
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sajjad-raza avatar image
sajjad-raza answered
Did you fix my issue? I am based in Pakistan. I have been using Skype number, google voice, air call  etc. I never had an issue. It is just Ring Central. Did you fix it? Or shall I run the tracert again and share the screenshot?
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app