question

danny-huynh avatar image
danny-huynh asked mary-community-moderator commented

Uninstall Ringcentral desktop

1. AUS?

2. Tried logging in to open a case but it kept asking for a salesforce account login? Even after logging in with my ringcentral account.

3. My desktop ringcentral chat app seemed to stop working. That is, it no longer opens when I double click on it. I'd thought I'd uninstall and reinstall but the following keeps popping up to which I cannot find the files on my drive. (nor can my search function seem to find it).

4. I've tried going to 'add or remove programs' from system settings option but that couldn't find the program as well?

So I am unsure where it is or even if it's installed or not.

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
Hi Danny,

Are you using Windows or Mac?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
Danny,

If you're still having the same issue, please reach out to Technical Support so that they can help you check your computer and fully uninstall the old Classic App.

1 |3000

danny-huynh avatar image
danny-huynh answered mary-community-moderator commented
Hi Mary,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm using windows.

I've tried opening a case, but it always asks for a 'salesforce' account to which I don't have one. I've tried logging in with my ringcentral account but it keeps redirecting me here?

Is there any other way to reach out the support team for help?

1 comment
1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hi Danny,

You may also reach out to them by calling 888-898-4591 option 3 or the the Live Chat Support here.
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app