question

theresa-clemons avatar image
theresa-clemons asked ·

Tasks: Functionality limited in new app?

It seems the Task functionality has been significantly cut back on the new RingCentral app....is that true, or are we just missing how to make it work as it did in Classic?  The ability to reply to tasks so that the conversation was traceable was pretty key...
aaa
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

william-rosa avatar image
william-rosa answered ·

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

william-rosa avatar image
william-rosa answered ·

I've been asked the very same thing today. Will the task comments be implemented on the new app?

Sam Henry avatar image
Sam Henry answered ·

So glad to see others are facing this same issue. Looking forward to replies coming back to the desktop app.

Sam Henry avatar image
Sam Henry answered ·

I presume you all are still having this issue right? Have we heard any updates on a fix? I'm still using my phone when needing to reply to tasks.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces