question

theresa-clemons avatar image
theresa-clemons asked mary-community-moderator edited

Tasks: Functionality limited in new app?

It seems the Task functionality has been significantly cut back on the new RingCentral app....is that true, or are we just missing how to make it work as it did in Classic?  The ability to reply to tasks so that the conversation was traceable was pretty key...
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Sam Henry avatar image Sam Henry commented ·

So glad to see others are facing this same issue. Looking forward to replies coming back to the desktop app.

1 Like 1 ·
William Dunn avatar image William Dunn commented ·

Yep, this is a big one and very surprised that this has not yet been corrected/added yet. Any ETA to when this much needed function will be avail?

1 Like 1 ·
william-rosa avatar image william-rosa commented ·

I've been asked the very same thing today. Will the task comments be implemented on the new app?

0 Likes 0 ·
Sam Henry avatar image Sam Henry commented ·

I presume you all are still having this issue right? Have we heard any updates on a fix? I'm still using my phone when needing to reply to tasks.

0 Likes 0 ·
MSK Downtown avatar image MSK Downtown commented ·

This new app is awful... not being able to reply to tasks is making things very difficult. We are also being cut off on how long we can make our tasks. You have taken a great app, and made it not helpful at all. Sooo beyond unimpressed. Does anyone have a better app to use for chats, groups, and tasks? I would love to switch to something more like the Ring Central CLASSIC app. Because we are now paying for a useless app.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

william-rosa avatar image
william-rosa answered
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app