question

eric-mitchell avatar image
eric-mitchell asked mary-community-moderator commented

No option to send a fax

I have a US account, only ever used for faxing. Tried to send a fax yesterday, the desktop app and the web app did not give me the compose fax option. Can see old faxes, but no way to create a new one. Even tried fax to email and it gave me this message "The fax you submitted on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 12:55 PM could not be sent because your account doesn't have fax sending capabilities. If you would like to use this functionality, please upgrade your account and resubmit your fax or contact our customer support." Can anyone help? Was supposed to get a call back yesterday according to support but haven't heard anything

fax
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

eric-mitchell answered
I have no icon for faxout in the admin interface either
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
Hi Eric,

I would like to check on your account. May I have your RIngCentral number?
1 |3000

eric-mitchell answered mary-community-moderator commented
888-325-0258. Also see case  11033249. Had called in today to check status. Apparently it is an issue with the Limited use plans?
1 comment
1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Upon checking on the case, it shows that there is currently a known issue.
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app