question

seth-koberg avatar image
seth-koberg asked andie-carter answered

Call queue calls toggle button in Mac app and Android app missing

I was recently updated to RC Phone on my Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S7) and my Macbook (Catalina 10.15.4) and have noticed that the toggle option for "Accept call queue calls" is no longer available.

I've set myself to "Do not disturb", but I'm still receiving calls when that call queue gets a call.

I used to be able to just turn off the option to receive call queue calls, but I'm not finding that option anywhere.

I've temporary solved the issue by removing myself from the call queue, but the time taken to do that is greater than just turning off the switch.

Does anybody know where it went, if it's still an option?

call queues
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

andie-carter avatar image
andie-carter answered
I have a Windows desktop app and an iPhone app and I also have this issue but I'm trying to get calls forwarded to my mobile phone while I'm out of the office. The toggle button in the menu to allow or turn off queue calls has disappeared. My colleague still has the button on her apps. I've messed with all the settings and the calls to the main phone system still aren't forwarding to my phone or the apps. 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app