question

randall-salter avatar image
randall-salter asked randall-salter commented

MORE THAN TWO DOZEN ROBOCALLS PER DAY

We are receiving more than two dozen robocalls per day noe that we are with Ring Central. Never had this problem with AT&T. Is someone working on this? All the tech reps tell me to do is register on donotcall.gov which we have and which does nothing.

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sandi6357 avatar image
sandi6357 answered randall-salter commented
The only thing I have found to do is, go online into our account, as the ADMIN, and BLOCK the numbers from all our extensions.
If you do it from just one extension, it blocks the number from this extension ONLY, and you want the calls to stop at ALL extensions. It must be from the ADMIN login. follow all steps and press APPLY when done.
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

randall-salter avatar image randall-salter commented ·
The problem is, they call with a different spoofed local number every time.
0 Likes 0 ·
sandra-reyes9196 avatar image
sandra-reyes9196 answered

Our company has the same problem for more than 10 years, I always make a complaint to ringcentral but its technical support agents do not know and do not give any help on how to solve this great problem. Many times when we put the advertising of our products on television, radio, press or internet that coincides with the inputs of the robot calls it is extremely frustrating for the seller since he loses his turn in the line of answering calls from our advertising, for answer incoming calls from robotcalls. Please excuse my bad English.
I hope that with this you have your own conclusions of the service, which unfortunately provides ringcentral!
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app