I see this issue in another thread and I don't know if I'm supposed to place at the bottom of it or a new thread. I didn't see the issue resolved however. I am having the same issue. I graduated form development to production today. I changed my URLs to the platform.ringcentral.com address. I changed my key & secret codes to production values and immediately received a 304 error. After reading your post on the previous thread, I checked with my RingCentral account and tried changing my credentials to the phone number, extension & password of the operator's extension to no avail. I also tried changing them to my credentials(super admin), again to no avail. I'm at a loss.