question

numan-ilyas2058 avatar image
numan-ilyas2058 asked numan-ilyas2058 answered

RingCentral PHP SDK throwing Uncaught exception InvalidArgumentException on login

Hi All,

I am trying to use RingCentral PHP SDK to send SMS. When I use code from demo then I get error shown in below screenshot. When I use JS SDK with same credentials then I am able to successfully send SMS. Following is my code for php:

use RingCentral\SDK\SDK;

// require_once(__DIR__ . '/vendor/_bootstrap.php');

require(__DIR__ . '/vendor/autoload.php');

$rcsdk = new SDK('appKey', 'appSecret', SDK::SERVER_SANDBOX);

$platform = $rcsdk->platform();

$platform->login('sandbox_no', '', 'password');

Please let me know if I am missing something or I need to install any additional component.

Regards,

Numan Ilyas

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

John Wang avatar image
John Wang Deactivated answered
Since this appears to be an issue with the PHP SDK, can you report this against the SDK here:

https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-php/issues

Thanks.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

John Wang avatar image
John Wang Deactivated answered
Thanks for posting this as issue #29 on the SDK repo and working with the team to resolve this. I'm going to close this here since it's been posted and resolved at this GitHub link:

https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-php/issues/29
1 |3000

numan-ilyas2058 avatar image
numan-ilyas2058 answered
Thanks John. Really appreciate the quick response.
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys