question

front-line2067 avatar image
front-line2067 asked benjamin-dean answered

RingOut permission not passing graduation requirement

We have created an app in developer.ringcentral.com with oAuth permission for Ring Out. The RingOut calls using the API works fine. But even after multiple use the Graduation Requirement for "Exercise all requested permissions" is still showing Red Cross which is not fulfilled. Not sure what we might be missing.

ringout
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Have you executed 20+ RingOut API requests successfully within the past 48 hours?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

front-line2067 answered
Hi Benjamin, Yes we

have made more than 20 calls. But the last requirement does not change at all.
Have attached a screenshot too.
1 |3000

front-line2067 answered

1 |3000

benjamin-dean answered
I have submitted a request to our engineering and platform team to see what is causing this issue. As soon as I hear back from them, I will provide you with the updated information (because your application data looks good from what I can see, and this may be a bug).
1 |3000

benjamin-dean answered
We have identified the potential cause for this issue and are actively working on a fix for this.

Once the fix is in place I will post here so you can retry.
1 |3000

benjamin-dean answered
Please see if the "Apply for Graduation" button on the Status & Review page of your app is enabled now.

If it is not, please be sure to check that you have met all the criteria, and if you have please share the screenshots of your analytics, permissions, and the Status & Review page please.
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys