question

jason-adams2384 avatar image
jason-adams2384 asked benjamin-dean answered

Unable to graduate with Ring Out

I'm unable to push our application through the graduation process. We've passed all of the restrictions except for the Ring Out permission, though I'm able to call out with our dev account just fine (17 calls per analytics). I've attached some screenshots below. Seems like it's being tracked as DirectRingOut though?

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
We have identified an internal issue which was causing this issue and are currently working on resolving it.

Once it has been fixed, I will post here so you can try this again.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Please see if the "Apply for Graduation" button on the Status & Review page of your app is enabled now.

If it is not, please be sure to check that you have met all the criteria, and if you have please share the screenshots of your analytics, permissions, and the Status & Review page please.
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys