question

mannys19852929 avatar image
mannys19852929 asked John Wang Deactivated answered

Submit online form Integration

I have an online form where people submit for a quote. On the form I have phone number, email, name etc. My question is can I have that person fill out the form and click submit. Then a calls gets initiated to my business and we answer a call goes out to the customer that just submitted the form.

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered
You should be able to pull this off.  Navigate to tools > Ring Me in your web portal and you will find some code you can put in your web form.  If that doesn't fit your needs you could consider working with a developer and direct them to  https://developer.ringcentral.com/ for information about RingCentral APIs.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

John Wang avatar image
John Wang Deactivated answered
Using our API, you could accomplish this by building an app that initiates calls using our RingOut or WebRTC capabilities.

For more info, see the following:

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys