question

anshul-goyal4434 avatar image
anshul-goyal4434 asked anshul-goyal4434 answered

How can I reset my password for my Sandbox account?

Hi,

I am new to RingCentral. I just created a new app and was trying to get it running.

Here is the app dashboard link : https://developers.ringcentral.com/my-account.html#/application-dashboard/fy8bijCySBC1DgjWZkxdXg~WDA...

I am not able to enter the correct password associated with Sandbox Account: "+14136790083".

I tried resetting my password, it asks a security question. "What was your childhood nickname?" The answer to which I do not remember now.

Can you please reset the password?

Thank,

Anshul

getting started
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered

We are working on a new version of the developer portal so that developers could reset their passwords easily.

For now please submit a help support ticket to get your password reset.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

vyshakhbabji avatar image
vyshakhbabji Deactivated answered

Hi Anshul,

I have reset the password for your account. You should see an email with the new password. For password-related issues please reach us out directly with a help support ticket.

1 |3000

anshul-goyal4434 avatar image
anshul-goyal4434 answered
Hi,
I have got the password and I am able to begin testing now.

Thanks,
Anshul
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys