question

eugene1578 avatar image
eugene1578 asked ·

How to delete app in sandbox

I created several apps in the process of using sandbox.
There are apps you do not need here.
How to delete these in sandbox?
regard.
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

igor-bebin avatar image
igor-bebin answered ·
Hi  Eugene,

Only Dev Community Administrators are able to delete the app. 

You can post here the list of applications you don't want to use anymore and they'll be removed soon.

Thanks,

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

eugene1578 avatar image
eugene1578 answered ·
thanks for you reply.
would you let me know way  how to contact Dev Community Administrators or  their's url.
regard.

ak avatar image
ak answered ·
Eugene,

You could send in an email to devsupport@ringcentral.com with the App Names so that one of our team members would suspend the apps for you. 

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered ·

I believe there is now a delete button for every app created in sandobox.. you can delete it from there:

screenshot.jpg (69.4 KiB)
8 comments

one of my delete buttons is grayed out/disabled. Hovering over it says that I have "Insufficient privileges". I have all the permissions for my account that there are. Also, I have no way of finding out who has enough privileges to delete that app.

Any idea how to delete that app anyway?

0 Likes 0 ·

What is your sandbox account main company number?

0 Likes 0 ·

+14706636503

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered ·

Login your RingCentral Dev portal and click the Organization option. You will see a list of developers. click the pen icon to edit. Now that you are a Developer Admin, you can change role for other as well. The super admin you mentioned probably the role in the service web (sandbox account setup) not the dev portal

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app