question

david-mcelveen6428 avatar image
david-mcelveen6428 asked ·

AgileCRM Integration Connection Failure

The AgileCRM integration is timing out and disconnecting after a short period. We have to go in and reconnect repeatedly throughout the day.
aaa
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ak avatar image
ak answered ·
Hi David,

Since  AgileCRM is a Public App enlisted on our App GalleryYou should technically be reaching out to their Support Team to report any technical issues with this integration. 

However, I could assist you if you can provide more details as to what exactly the issue is about and I can involve the folks from AgileCRM to assist you in tandem with us.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

david-mcelveen6428 answered ·
I actually reached out to them first and spoke to their IT team. I was told that AgileCRM only passes contact information over to RingCentral, and RingCentral is in control over the connectivity of the integration.

ak avatar image
ak answered ·
Perfect ! Thanks for letting us know. 

david-mcelveen6428 answered ·
Any update on this?

raja-shekar6530 avatar image
raja-shekar6530 answered ·
Hi David,

Could you try deleting the integration and configure it again. AgileCRM has recently made some enhancements. Please let us know the results.

sri-gottipati6657 avatar image
sri-gottipati6657 answered ·
Hi David,

With AgileCRM latest improvements timeout will not happen and other customers also confirmed the same.

Do confirm the same.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.