question

david-mcelveen6428 avatar image
david-mcelveen6428 asked sri-gottipati6657 answered

AgileCRM Integration Connection Failure

The AgileCRM integration is timing out and disconnecting after a short period. We have to go in and reconnect repeatedly throughout the day.

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ak avatar image
ak answered
Hi David,

Since  AgileCRM is a Public App enlisted on our App GalleryYou should technically be reaching out to their Support Team to report any technical issues with this integration. 

However, I could assist you if you can provide more details as to what exactly the issue is about and I can involve the folks from AgileCRM to assist you in tandem with us.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

david-mcelveen6428 answered
I actually reached out to them first and spoke to their IT team. I was told that AgileCRM only passes contact information over to RingCentral, and RingCentral is in control over the connectivity of the integration.
1 |3000

ak avatar image
ak answered
Perfect ! Thanks for letting us know. 
1 |3000

david-mcelveen6428 answered
Any update on this?

1 |3000

raja-shekar6530 avatar image
raja-shekar6530 answered
Hi David,

Could you try deleting the integration and configure it again. AgileCRM has recently made some enhancements. Please let us know the results.
1 |3000

sri-gottipati6657 avatar image
sri-gottipati6657 answered
Hi David,

With AgileCRM latest improvements timeout will not happen and other customers also confirmed the same.

Do confirm the same.
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys