question

Raman Thakur avatar image
Raman Thakur asked Raman Thakur commented

Hi I want to create a WPF Application with C# where I need to integrate RingCentral API. Please suggest the process for the same.

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Raman Thakur commented

Hi, check out the dev guide to learn how to use the RingCentral .Net SDK in your C# project. Let me know what APIs you want to use or what communication features you want to integrate into your app.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Raman Thakur avatar image Raman Thakur commented ·

Hi Phong Vu,

Thanks for your suggestion...

I want to call the phone number of a customer listed in my WPF application using RingCentral API. What are the process which will I follow for the same.

I downloaded RingCentral.Net through nuget and it's working fine in case of console application as suggested but the same code will not run when I implemented it at my WPF dummy application.

Also is it possible to open ringcentral dialer pad with WPF application. If it is, then what are the steps which should I follow for the same...

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys