question

jesse-hendon avatar image
jesse-hendon asked ·

Edit Accounts Permission

Can someone please add the Edit Accounts Permission to my MedicareUnion app in the sandbox?
aaa
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ak avatar image
ak answered ·
Hi Jesse,

Could you please provide a detailed description of the use case.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jesse-hendon answered ·
I would like to edit the members of a call queue. I previously had this permission enabled for my account however the sandbox API calls were not recording that it was being used. I removed the permission thinking that I in fact didn't need it, however now my application encounters errors with other operations.  

ak avatar image
ak answered ·
Thanks, Jesse. We have added the permission on your app. Kindly confirm. 

jesse-hendon answered ·
Thank you! Much appreciated!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.