Paul Jansen asked Api Directories answered

Company associated with RC account is not found

Just testing Glip API in sandbox using API reference and I get this error

Company associated with RC account is not found

No idea what i am doing wrong

getting started
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Can you be more specific what endpoint did you try?

0 Likes 0 ·
Wajahat Ali avatar image
Wajahat Ali answered Wajahat Ali edited

Before you can use Glip API in sandbox, you need to login https://glip-app.devtest.ringcentral.com/ at least once manually using your sandbox account.

Please note that, do not sign up a new user. Use your existing user to login. It is the same user that you used to do RingCentral API authorization.

Please try and let RC Dev Support know if it won't work.
Thanks,

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

Please contact the developer support team through a help ticket with details and screenshots. They can help in this case.

You can also create a case in support portal registering the issue.

1 |3000

Rahul G avatar image
Rahul G answered

Looks like this needs to be checked with the RingCentral dev team in order to take it further. Also, ensure to capture the steps on where you are getting this error so that the team can investigate and get back to you

1 |3000

Api Directories avatar image
Api Directories answered

Wajahat Ali 's answer worked for me. Thanks,

Sergio

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys