question

monica pongo avatar image
monica pongo asked Phong Vu answered

Problem with my production (waithing for review) what should i do?

Hi ! My app is still in review from the past 2 weeks... it asked me to send doccument (what i did) and from this day no reply. I have been messaging dev email but never have any reply.

@ringcentral-dpw-dev-team

@rishwanth-dev

@svrs-dev

@benjamin-dean

@Dev Team Testing Account

@developer2-twc

Here are the confirmation for my doccument (fax):
Dear Monica Pongo,

Case # 09691638

This is to confirm receipt of a valid CCAF from fax # (819) 370-8683 Today 9:56 AM for credit card 453737..7010 .

If you may need further assistance, kindly contact our Support Department through (888) 898-4591.

Regards,
Client Verification
ref:_00D80aRUX._5002H1BfRTZ:ref

graduation
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Rob Ljunggren avatar image
Rob Ljunggren answered

I also had to add more details to mine after the first submission, it is waiting for approval again for about 5 days. I think so many users are trying to get an app to publish the devs are just behind on approving them.

In case of delay, you can send your request through email and ask them to review your request. You should also include the client id of your application in the mail.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Our team is still reviewing your app. It takes longer normal approval time because your app is concerned about SMS regulations. Please be patient and you will be contacted by the team via email about the approval result.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys