question

chetan-maddan8023 avatar image
chetan-maddan8023 asked chetan-maddan8023 answered

Application (Notifications, Call history and much more).

Account Type: US.

Hello, We are trying to build an application for our account where users can see notifications (browser based) when there is a incoming call coming and we need to search for the incoming call phone number in our database and link the notification to the customer's page (if the phone number exists).

I understand that there is a lot of work that would need to be done on our end (i.e. search for incoming phone number, send the actual push notification to the browser and all).

My question:

Does the ring central API system only work based off OAuth (authentication on a use level)? Or is there a developer Key or API that can be used to access data for all users/numbers within a RingCentral Business account?

Also, are there any examples or use cases of the application similar to the above?

authentication
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

chetan-maddan8023 avatar image
chetan-maddan8023 answered
Bump?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys