question

swamy swamy avatar image
swamy swamy asked John Wang Deactivated edited

SMS API app graduation time?

I am integrating the RingCentral SMS API to Google Sheets. I have applied for production. When will the review status change? Can anybody tell me time limit?

And also how to add my RingCentral Office account to my free developer account after graduating?

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Any app with the SMS permission needs to go through a manual review process for graduation. It may take up to 5 business days for the team to review and approve or reject the app graduation.

If your production account does not have an associated sandbox account out of the box, you can submit a support ticket to ask for help on creating one. We cannot merge a free-tier (self signup developer account) sandbox account to associate with an existing production account.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Joshua Weidman avatar image
Joshua Weidman answered John Wang Deactivated edited

Hi Phong,

We are also facing same issue. I have created an app for our business integrating to Ssheets.

But still its under review.

I have even upgraded to Office Premium.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys