question

clint-tate avatar image
clint-tate asked Nathan Ramsden-Lock commented

We want to share contacts to all company users

Our users add contacts to the phone app but it would be very helpful to share these as they are our customers details. Like a Global address list

contacts
21 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Clint,

Thank you for submitting your idea. As of now, this is currently being considered by our Product Team. We will update you soon once this is available.

4 Likes 4 ·
Autumn Ryder avatar image Autumn Ryder mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Mary has this been added yet?

0 Likes 0 ·
Haley Simon avatar image Haley Simon commented ·

Please please PLEASE!! We just got out phones and there is no way to find the time to manually enter all of our companies contacts to three phones(or more if we get more employees)! Contacts should be able to be added from the admin portal or just the desktop app and send them to ALL phones! Please!!

1 Like 1 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Haley Simon commented ·

Hey, @Haley Simon - you can vote on this feature here in our Ideas Portal.

0 Likes 0 ·
Scott Bates avatar image Scott Bates commented ·

Yes! Please add this!

1 Like 1 ·
patrick-fitzgerald1 avatar image patrick-fitzgerald1 commented ·

Agree 100%. A global/shared contact list would be extremely beneficial! Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Gina Jones avatar image Gina Jones commented ·

We absolutely need a shared contact list!

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Gina Jones commented ·

Hi @Gina Jones, this feature is already under consideration, You may vote for this feature here.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered Kathryn Kerns commented

Hi Everyone, please vote for this feature in our Ideas Portal. Go to https://ideas.ringcentral.com/ideas/ENTCOM-I-51

3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Nathan Ramsden-Lock avatar image Nathan Ramsden-Lock commented ·

nearly 500 votes and 6 years on from the original request and still this request falls on deaf ears - Sorry but I am not sure that you have any intention of ever delivering this facility for your customers and also I think you are probably the only VOIP platform in the world without a centralised contacts directory.

1 Like 1 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Nathan Ramsden-Lock commented ·

We know a lot of you are waiting for this feature. We will update this thread once we hear news regarding this.

0 Likes 0 ·
Kathryn Kerns avatar image Kathryn Kerns commented ·

I cannot believe this isn't a feature yet... Is there any update on the timeline of this feature? It seems so incredibly simple and basic and the fact that people have been asking for this for years without any kind of resolution is really disappointing. I expected a lot more from RingCentral, I suppose I will start searching for a new phone service for our company if Ring Central isn't going to implement this anytime soon.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app