question

Dariusz C. avatar image
Dariusz C. asked Paul Sherer answered

Creating a single click SSO auto-login link to RingCentral Web App

We currently have SSO login to RC setup using Okta/SAML and when users click the RC app link on the Okta web portal it auto logins (using IdP SAML flow) and takes the user to RC Web Admin/My Extension portal. What I would like to do is add a new bookmark link on Okta/SSO web portal to allow users to auto login to app.ringcentral.com web app, does anyone have an idea if that is possible? Maybe with a specially crafted link (ex: "https://app.ringcentral.com/sso/login?email=<user email address>" or something similar)?

ringcentral applog in
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Mark Durose avatar image
Mark Durose answered mary-community-moderator commented

Hi I am looking for the same thing, did you ever get this working?

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Dariusz C. avatar image Dariusz C. commented ·

Unfortunately I did not have any luck so far. I'm not sure if Unified App or Glip team is looking at posts here but it would be great if they could comment on this and let us know if it is even possible to do this or if we need to create an Idea for a new feature.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Dariusz C. commented ·

Hello Dariusz,

You can submit a feature request regarding this. Please follow the guidelines on this article; Submitting and Voting for Product Ideas

0 Likes 0 ·
Paul Sherer avatar image
Paul Sherer answered

Two years later and this still seems to be missing. I can redirect users to service.ringcentral.com but not the app, which doesnt seem that user friendly to me.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app