question

ryan-barnes15302 avatar image
ryan-barnes15302 asked Phong Vu commented

Is there a way to access the Audit trail via API?

I've looked through the API docs and can't find anything on it. Is there a way to access the Audit trail available at https://service.ringcentral.com.au/application/admin/tools/activityLog over the API?

rest api
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Do you want to be on the early access list? The API is being implemented.

0 Likes 0 ·
Arron Meyer-Razon avatar image Arron Meyer-Razon Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

I would like more information about the availability of this API. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
ryan-barnes15302 avatar image ryan-barnes15302 Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Hi, didn't see this message before. Access to this would be great if possible

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ ryan-barnes15302 commented ·

Can you post your production account id here, or send me your production account info (main company number, contact person and email address) to phong.vu@ringcentral.com

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Phong Vu commented

Unfortunately, we don't have an API for retrieving this info. I am not sure if it's reasonable for me to create a feature request because it is the log for the service web, not the platform.

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ryan-barnes15302 avatar image ryan-barnes15302 commented ·

Well, I am trying to extract platform data that I don't seem to be able to get on masse anywhere else.

We are trying to get a report of when DND status was set and unset for our customer service operators. Is there a way to do that?

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ ryan-barnes15302 commented ·

With that, you can read user presence status or subscribe for presence notification.

To read presence status of all extensions under the same account, you can first read extensions, then use the extension id to read that user presence status.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys