question

Mark Polson avatar image
Mark Polson asked Mark Polson answered

What is the maximum allowable softphone installs on an account with 5 paid users?

I am trying to install an RC softphone app on my home Mac (ver. 20.2.2.39769). During the installation process, I get an error message that I have reached the maximum number of allowable installs. We have 5 paid user extensions and 4 have softphone installations on each desktop computer in addition to individual YealinkT48S desk sets. I would like to install RC softphone app on my home computer as well as on my iPhone. What is the maximum allowable softphone install on an account with 5 paid users?

softphone
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Mark, may I know which app are you trying to install? Is it the R icon or the blue phone symbol?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Mark Polson avatar image
Mark Polson answered

I have both installed on my Mac. I would like to have the blue phone version on each office user's desktop computers as well as on my home Mac and iPhone. I get an error message that stops install. Thanks.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app