question

David Harmacek avatar image
David Harmacek asked anon-user Deactivated edited

My IVR sandbox has stopped sending the on-call-enter to my server

I have been working on the IVR API in the sandbox. It was sending the on-call-enter, and had responded to a on-command-update "play" on 9/8/20. But, since 9/12 RC stopped sending the on-call-enter upon a test call! My dashboard doesn't even show any Error API Calls since 9/11. My logs in IIS don't show any attempts, either.

developer sandbox
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Phong Vu commented

There is an issue with sandbox environment which causes several operations stop working. We are working on fixing them. You don't need to change anything from your code. Please stay tuned for the fixes.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

We rolled out many fixes on sandbox environment. Can you run your test again to see if it is fixed. Thanks for your patience!

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys