question

Daniel Stewart avatar image
Daniel Stewart asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

Setting Status as an Emoji

You can add custom Emojis to chat with, you can also select an Emoji to appear next to your name and status.

How do you add a custom emoji for your name and status?

Edit:

Yes. I know that. But what I want to do is use a CUSTOM Emoji for my Status. See below. This is available in messaging, but how do I get a custom emoji for my status instead?

presence
1601478016717.png (21.9 KiB)
1601478051382.png (19.4 KiB)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered Becky-Community_Manager commented

Hello Daniel, on your RingCentral desktop app. You click your avatar in the upper right corner and click Share Status.

Thank you!

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Daniel Stewart avatar image Daniel Stewart commented ·

Yes. I know that. But what I want to do is use a CUSTOM Emoji for my Status. See below. This is available in messaging, but how do I get a custom emoji for my status instead?

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Daniel Stewart commented ·

Daniel, thanks for this question. At this time, you are only able to set your status with a standard emoji. However, I would encourage you to share this as an idea in our Ideas Portal.
You can do that HERE.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app