question

vinod-damodaran1728 avatar image
vinod-damodaran1728 asked Byrne Reese edited

Is the getSubscription/presence API down?

Does anyone know if the RingCentral API (getSubscription / Presence) is down? I also submitted a help ticket, but didn't get a response.

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ArtMode ISV Admin avatar image
ArtMode ISV Admin answered
yesterday morning API calls stopped working for me. I can get an access token, but when I try to make an API call with that access token I'm getting an error that I didn't supply an authorization token
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

John Wang avatar image
John Wang Deactivated answered
We are looking into this and will post back here when we have more info. Thanks.
1 |3000

jason-wright91 avatar image
jason-wright91 answered
We are having this same problem as well. I spent 3 hours today trying to figure out why our e-fax implementation had broken.
1 |3000

John Wang avatar image
From what we know so far, it seems that OAuth tokens are being generated but not processed upon Stay tuned as we investigate more.
1 |3000

John Wang avatar image
We have tested the system successfully and it should be operational again. Please try it out everyone. Thanks.
1 |3000

vinod-damodaran1728 answered
Hi John,
RingCentral API is working fine for us (Sikka Software) now - Thank you.
1 |3000

jason-wright91 avatar image
jason-wright91 answered
It appears to be working for us now too. Thanks
1 |3000

vinod-damodaran1728 answered benjamin-dean commented
John,

How about adding the 'RingCentral API' service status on your main RingCnetral Service Status / Health check site ( https://servicestatus.ringcentral.com/), so that we don't end up wasting hours on our Apps trying to debug our programs, when your service is down. You currently have the Service Status / Health check for all your other services. 
3 comments
1 |3000

John Wang avatar image John Wang ♦♦ commented ·
Hi Vinod,

Thanks for bringing this up. We've already had some discussions about this and are looking to make it happen. Please stay tuned as we work to roll this out.
0 Likes 0 ·
vinod-damodaran1728 avatar image vinod-damodaran1728 commented ·
Awesome - Thanks John.
0 Likes 0 ·
benjamin-dean avatar image benjamin-dean commented ·
+1 and it is definitely on our radar to address.
0 Likes 0 ·
deliverances20188297 avatar image
deliverances20188297 answered
Good-morning:
 I'm new at..the...
Ring,
 Central? 
In my, learning: and understanding!!! the'''
 Bible' tells me... were two, or three''' are gather, in my name"
 I'am: their''' then lets''' us agree... that the'''
 Holy, Spirit' will repair!!! and restoring''' the' questions: you ask?
 Mr. Vinod:
Damodaran" 
 Is the:
API,
Subscription/
 Presence/
DOWN:?
 If we agree?
Together..." then the...
 God'''
 I serve is more!!! then capable.. too''''
 {RESTORING:
 IT!!!
Then" let us""" by''''
FAITH'
'AGREE: and it's done'''
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys