question

Lucas Nodine avatar image
Lucas Nodine asked vyshakhbabji Deactivated answered

Graduation Requirements having issues?

• 5+ API calls per each used endpoint (20+ in total) - I have a single endpoint and over the last 30 days I have 63 successful calls
  • Exercise all requested permissions - We only have SMS permission and I've sent a bunch of them to my phone and I have received them

I am curious as to why these tasks are not checked off my list and why I am not yet allowed to submit for graduation. Is there some undocumented thing I have to do to tick those two off?

developer sandbox
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

vyshakhbabji avatar image
vyshakhbabji Deactivated answered Aloyan Edgar commented

Hi @Lucas Nodine , I have reviewed your app and it looks okay to me. It looks like it was talking time to reflect the number of API on devportal , so didnt give you an option to apply to production. I have moved the app manually to production.

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Lucas Nodine avatar image Lucas Nodine commented ·

@vyshakhBabji thanks for helping. @Phong Vu thanks for helping.

0 Likes 0 ·
Aloyan Edgar avatar image Aloyan Edgar commented ·

Good day. Is you can review my app to? Just all i need is reading Company Call Log Records by using GET RESTAPI call. Client ID is "YrmpKm-JRBaFBx4U3JokkA". Of course, thanks in advance.

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Joel Estrellado edited

Are you still unable to submit your app for production? If so, what is the app client id?

3 comments
1 |3000

Joel Estrellado avatar image Joel Estrellado commented ·

Hi Phong Vu

I'm on a same boat as Lucas 99.99% on all my endpoints except for one endpoint i'm unable to hit and can't seem to find it in that API reference. it's called account/directory/contacts

if you can help me - my client id is Day8zhqnSaenpEcJE4aJ1w

and my case number is 11645290

thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Joel Estrellado commented ·

I see this app is for using the RingCentral embeddable. I am not sure what and how you tested all those features that exercise all the endpoints. But it looks safe so I manually graduated it for you. Let me know if you have questions.

0 Likes 0 ·
Joel Estrellado avatar image Joel Estrellado Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

thanks! I see it's already flagged for production! awesome thanks! I wrote scripts to hit the one that failed. You mean I didn't have to go all the trouble to qualify all of them?

0 Likes 0 ·
Lucas Nodine answered Phong Vu commented

Same issues persist. Client ID is Du5u5go8S7WKsTdx2mm-Pg

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Lucas,

Your app is a bit tricky as I saw you have called the /sms API several times successfully. But the "Apply for Production" button is still disabled. I cannot by pass the graduation process to graduate the app for you because of the SMS permission though. Can you call the /sms API more than 5 times again so I can check by tomorrow if the button remains disabled. Then I will ask the app review team to help you with.

0 Likes 0 ·
Lucas Nodine answered Lucas Nodine commented

Morning @Phong Vu

Perhaps I am using the wrong terms, but I am making use of the .net library (RingCentral.net) published on github and we are successfully sending messages via SMS. It uses the /account/extension/sms, are you saying that is different than the SMS permission? All we need to do at this point it be able to send SMS out, if I should use a different permission then please do let me know.

1 comment
1 |3000

Lucas Nodine avatar image Lucas Nodine commented ·

The RingCentral.Net library gives the following information on the Sms.Post() method.

/// <summary>

/// Operation: Send SMS

/// HTTP Method: POST

/// Endpoint: /restapi/v1.0/account/{accountId}/extension/{extensionId}/sms

/// Rate Limit Group: Medium

/// App Permission: SMS

/// User Permission: OutboundSMS

/// </summary>

0 Likes 0 ·
Mihai Lungu avatar image
Mihai Lungu answered

i have same issue with graduation. Graduation Requirements are not updating for ~5 hours already :(

ClientId: zKpznzW4QdGh6e9OEo2oyg

1 |3000

vyshakhbabji Deactivated answered

@Mihai Lungu The app zKpznzW4QdGh6e9OEo2oyg is being moved to production

1 |3000

vyshakhbabji Deactivated answered

@Lucas Nodine your app is in production as well.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys