question

Scott R Freerksen avatar image
Scott R Freerksen asked Becky-Community_Manager edited

want to cancel account

I'm within 30 days. Please cancel my account

cancellation
10 comments
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

@Scott R Freerksen You need to connect with your Account Manager, as we are unable to cancel your account via the Community.

0 Likes 0 ·
NORMA J RIDDER avatar image NORMA J RIDDER Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ ·

i am disconnected when I call

0 Likes 0 ·

How do I get to an account manager. I am disconnected everytime I call

0 Likes 0 ·

Norma, it appears your issue has been escalated to our Customer Retention team.
If you do not hear back from them, please reach out to us at Community.Support@RingCentral.com

0 Likes 0 ·

I want to cancel my account and keep getting disconnected by your system when I try to connect to the cancellation dept. Please help

0 Likes 0 ·

Tracie, has this issue been sorted?
If not, we're happy to assist.

0 Likes 0 ·

It's still not resolved. And my credit card was billed. I have only been. Member for 3 days and this is not going well at all. Everytime I call on hold for 10 min and call just keeps disconnecting on your end. I'm starting to lose patience. Please cancel my account now and issue a full refund and I am not authurizing any more charges!! Complaint will be filed if not processed within 24 hrs. Second notice

0 Likes 0 ·

@Tracie Johnson If this is a fax only account, you can access your account through the Admin Portal and cancel.
Directions can be found here: https://support.ringcentral.com/article/Account-Cancellation-Procedure-For-RingCentral-Fax-Account.html

0 Likes 0 ·

what do I have to do to have my account renew month to month , I do not want a long term commitment

0 Likes 0 ·

Hello Joe,

Send your account information at community.support@ringcentral.com. We'll check with your Account Manager.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Ali Mir avatar image
Ali Mir answered

How do I delete my account. Some time I can log in, other times I cant. Doesn't allow me use extensions.

HELP

1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app