question

justin-nguyen11499 avatar image
justin-nguyen11499 asked justin-nguyen11499 answered

Incorrect user who completed task in conversation

- I using "complete task API" for my tools to auto complete, it works so good but currently I face with some problem.

- When my tools completed task at 08:00 AM, task's history auto pick previous user who is last people interactive with this task and record their action is incomplete in task. I cannot see any action of my account which was authenticated for API.

- That make my team some confuse while working

rest api
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

justin-nguyen11499 avatar image justin-nguyen11499 commented ·

Please help me solve this problem !

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered justin-nguyen11499 commented

I cannot test this feature yet since the glip.devtest is temporarily unaccessible right now, but in your code, what did you put in the assignees array? Does it matter if you put just the id of the one who supposes to complete the task?

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

justin-nguyen11499 avatar image justin-nguyen11499 commented ·

- I have putted assignees array but result was not change

- You can see my image about this incorrect-completed-user-record.pngproblem

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Unfortunately, I don't get anything form your screenshot. I just tested myself and it works normally. My task assigned to 2 members and I complete one by one. See ss below.

screen-shot-2020-11-30-at-104322-am.png

1 |3000

justin-nguyen11499 avatar image
justin-nguyen11499 answered

Yep, "complete endpoint" is so work well, but when using "complete endpoint", so actions history of task are incorrect. In team conversation action is correct but when click on task name, you can only actions of specified task which has incorrect action

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys