question

Ben Delaurier avatar image
Ben Delaurier asked Ben Delaurier answered

Anyone seeing Salesforce App Slowdowns today?

Seeing this intermittently across our Sales team today.

Ring Central Phone -> Salesforce app.

Click to Dial - > RC Phone shows correct phone state - > Salesforce app shows nothing, as if you didn't make the call at all.

CASE 1 : SF app 'Catches up' and shows the call state during the call. Once the call ends, the SF app doesn't see that you have hung up, and presents the buttons to hang up the call. Clicking this results in a 'server error' message.

CASE 2: SF app doesn't 'catch up' and the call appears in history in the SF app after a few minutes.

Both cases have my sales team getting persnickety, as logging accuracy is part of their KPIs and anything that impacts their metrics (and thus comp) and involves computers has me on the carpet in about 5 seconds. (amirite, admins?)

I can't possibly be the only person seeing this. There's a older post for something similar, but they just say it was 'slow'.

integrationssalesforce
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Ben Delaurier answered

Still seeing this on a few users.

Not everyone though. It worked fine for those users and then stopped working, which is annoying.

Are there debug logs I can look for to see if there's some sort of networking issue specific to these users? They are all remote and so on different ISPs.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Ben Delaurier answered

Still seeing this 100% on one user, though it happens intermittently to all users. RC support has been excellent and engaged, but no resolution yet.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app