question

justin-nguyen11499 avatar image
justin-nguyen11499 asked justin-nguyen11499 commented

Error message inbound font

- I using "Send message API" to sent out bulk message, about greater than 400 message but when I checked inbound message of my another direct number which is one of 400 bulk message. I saw error font.

- I have checked my desktop font, softphone language setting, and check from softphone of sender. But every thing was fine.

- This is sender sender.png

- This is receiverreceiver.png

- Please help me about this problem, thanks.

rest api
sender.png (22.5 KiB)
receiver.png (20.4 KiB)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Phong Vu commented

What endpoint did you call? What did you mean "Send message API to sent out bulk message". Post some example. Looks like you have some unicode problem.

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

justin-nguyen11499 avatar image justin-nguyen11499 commented ·

I use endpoint which allow send 1 message per request and I make it send multiple time

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ justin-nguyen11499 commented ·

Then don't mention the "bulk" message as it is distracting.

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I tried this and it works perfectly. Not sure how you implemented it.

screen-shot-2020-11-30-at-71546-pm.png

screen-shot-2020-11-30-at-71503-pm.png

1 |3000

justin-nguyen11499 avatar image
justin-nguyen11499 answered justin-nguyen11499 commented

I implemented it same your example and almost all messages are correct, but sometime I got font problem. This problem only occurred at receiver.

5 comments
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

That is not our problem. The problem is the receiver device does not support that language!

0 Likes 0 ·
justin-nguyen11499 avatar image justin-nguyen11499 Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

- I also think it is the problem in the receiver device but today I received 2 message at the same client (Ringcentral Phone software), so 1 message with nice format, and the other is error format. This case is very complex.image.png

0 Likes 0 ·
image.png (96.7 KiB)
justin-nguyen11499 avatar image justin-nguyen11499 justin-nguyen11499 commented ·

Please help me about this problem!

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys