question

Kyle Wilson avatar image
Kyle Wilson asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

Glip Chat wont automatically show reply

My team and I noticed recently that while chatting, the page dont seem to scroll down automatically giving the impression that the person you are chatting to has not responded yet. You have to manually scroll down to reveal the newly arrived messages.

Any has this same observation?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered Becky-Community_Manager commented

Hello Kyle, apologies. I am also experiencing this bug too. I sent a report to our Product Manager to check it for us. I will update this thread once I have a word from them. Thank you for your patience.

9 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

nicholas-pilkington avatar image nicholas-pilkington commented ·

Has there been any update on this issue or when a fix could be deployed? We are having the same issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ nicholas-pilkington commented ·

@nicholas-pilkington We're still digging into this one - We'll update when we have new info. Stay tuned.

0 Likes 0 ·
Dominic Moore avatar image Dominic Moore Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Same happening here. Easy to miss important messages. Update?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
kevin-seymour avatar image kevin-seymour commented ·

My co-worker is also having this problem. Any update to share? He is going to do the Help & Support, Report Issue also, but it's been 8 months since this post so we are hoping there is progress to share. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ kevin-seymour commented ·

@kevin-seymour Chances are the original posters got this issue sorted and didn't circle back. I think opening a ticket is probably a good idea. Keep us updated and if you don't get what you need, come back and my team will be glad to help!

0 Likes 0 ·
Dominic Moore avatar image Dominic Moore Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

No, did not get this issue sorted. Messages do not scroll.

Version: 21.3.15.614 Web, 21.3.10.1517 Windows

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app