question

Jaison Thomas avatar image
Jaison Thomas asked Robert McMenemy answered

Permission error while Graduation process.

Hello there, I am new to the graduation process. I am client id is +441135430694. Even if I have included Read Call Recording permission. But still i am getting permission error in sandbox. I know iam close in graduating the app for the production server. please help, how to resolve this issue .

graduation
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

What error and what API do you call in your app?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Jaison Thomas avatar image
Jaison Thomas answered Phong Vu commented

I am calling Read Call Recording , and also getting the data. But still in my

• Exercise all requested permissions report ...it is in red color.
1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

I still cannot figure out what all the APIs you calls and what all permissions you added to your app. Can you provide more details or give me the app client id.

0 Likes 0 ·
Robert McMenemy avatar image
Robert McMenemy answered

Seems that the reporting takes a while to update with the completed graduation requirements happened to me also

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys