question

jeff-haussler12150 avatar image
jeff-haussler12150 asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

Cannot log in to support

Since last Friday I am unable to log in to the case portal to view cases or open a new case. I'm trying to log in with Google like I've always done, but it gives me an error "REGISTRATION_HANDLER_ERROR". If I click Try again it goes to a Salesforce window that says "We can't log you in because of an authentication error". I've tried logging in using my phone number and password also, same error. I've tried clearing browser data, different browser, etc, it's not making any difference.

screen-shot-2020-12-11-at-21633-pm.png

screen-shot-2020-12-14-at-80555-am.png

7 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Hey, @jeff-haussler - this is a known issue, but we've reached out and had our team make an adjustment so you are able to submit cases.
Please let me know if this does not work for you!

0 Likes 0 ·
jeff-haussler12150 avatar image jeff-haussler12150 Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks Becky! I can log in again. Appreciate the help.

1 Like 1 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ jeff-haussler12150 commented ·

My pleasure!

0 Likes 0 ·
darren-bayley12738 avatar image darren-bayley12738 commented ·

Please can the same be done to me - this seems to be an issue for a lot of people at the moment, including us! @Becky-Community_Manager

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ darren-bayley12738 commented ·

@darren-bayley

Try this first:

Using a browser like Chrome saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites. Can you try to do these steps before logging in?

- On your computer, open Chrome.

- At the top right, click Customize and control the Google Chrome icon.

- Click More tools and then Clear browsing data.

- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.

- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.

- Click Clear data

- Restart Browser

- Re-login

Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
darren-bayley12738 avatar image darren-bayley12738 Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks for the response. I'd already tried that - in fact I used a completely different browser that I'd never used on the laptop before to access RingCentral with the same issue. I also used the browser on my mobile phone to try and again, the same error.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app